Ocean County DWI Lawyer
Carmine R. Villani, Esquire has over 17 years of experience representing individuals for driving while intoxicated in New Jersey. If you have questions about your DWI charge, you need to call our office immediately. Some questions our Ocean County DWI attorneys can answer for you include the following:
- How long will I lose my driver’s license?
- Did the police have the right to pull my vehicle over?
- Can I challenge the stop of the police?
- What are the fines and penalties for driving while intoxicated?
- Can I challenge the tests conducted by the police?
- Can I be sentenced to jail?
- Will I be sentenced to community service?
- Will I have to install an interlock device?
- What if I have a prior driving while intoxicated conviction?
- What if I have an out of state driver’s license?
- Am I facing more serious charges if an accident occurred?
Call Villani & DeLuca to get all of your questions answered about your driving while intoxicated charge. You need an experienced Ocean County DWI lawyer by your side to protect your rights.
Call (732) 276-1185 now for help defending your DWI charge!